Chaya Green Tea
Organic Matcha Fair 🍵 5 Reasons You Should Try Matcha & Hojicha Sweets
Food & Drink
Chaya Green Tea is hosting an Organic Matcha Fair together with Sprout café at Manly Beach, Sydney!
Between 20 August – 2 October, Sprout Espresso & Sandwiches café will be serving tasty sweets using Chaya’s Organic Matcha and Hojicha (roasted green tea).
And of course, the popular Matcha Latte and Hojicha Latte will be available as per usual. Adhering to government regulations, takeaway to locals only.
🌱 5 Reasons You Should Try Chaya Green Tea’s Matcha & Hojicha 🌱
1. It’s certified Organic with Australian Certified Organic. No pesticides, no additives.
2. It’s Japan made. Our teas are farm-direct from Uji, Kyoto, Japan where they’ve been making tea the same way since 1858.
3. It’s sustainably packaged. We don’t believe in tea bags or plastic.
4. It’s authentic. We are passionate about levelling up the quality of Japanese green tea here in Australia.
5. We’re living in stressful times, so we all deserve to relax with some Matcha!
📍 Sprout Espresso & Sandwiches @ Manly
Rear of, 63 The Corso, Manly NSW 2095
(Located in: Boardrider Backpacker & Budget Motel)
Open 8am – 3pm, Wed-Sun.
🍵 About Chaya Green Tea 🍵
Japanese for ‘tea shop’, Chaya is a family run, Australian certified organic green tea maker, set up by two Japan born, Aussie tea drinkers who believe in sustainable production from soil to sip.
* Find out more about Chaya’s delicious teas on https://chaya.co/ (shipping Australia-wide).
* Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/chayagreentea/
#chayagreentea #japanesegreentea #organicmatcha
Event has concluded